if you're all alone, when the pretty birds have flown, honey, i'm still free
take a chance on me

making big announcement
hydrogen: Hello my sweet friends!
helium: Best viewed in chrome.
lithium: Stay or leave, and please tag! Kiss!
beryllium: Showing 3 posts on main page! Click archives roll on top for monthly archives.
boron: refresh
carbon: close windows and study for a test so i can slack 2mrw!
nitrogen: again, remeber to tag! :D
oxygen: filling up space for fun!

i'm an icelandic princess
Oh, haiya bitches. I'm a total geek, oh but who cares. (: I love chocolates and cookies, heart simplicity and have a passion for soft colours. I'm learning two things i've considered most important in my life: To love, and not to hate.(: So love you if you love me(: 'Cause i know i love you, i love you not. ♥/ Mostly, I heart chinese. A-ha! I know you guys hate chinese!
-But that's me I have twitter. I have facebook. I have a tumblr, but it's one year dead. That's because I'm, as shown above, an Icelandic Princess, too cold and proud to mix around. Twitter: @TingYiCharbor Facebook:Ting Yi Murray Middleton Lastly, a tag is greatly appreciated. Ma vie, mon amour.
1 2 3 4

'Cause i care


No sequence.

Hong Wen School:
Yu Jing♥♥
Simin♥♥
Wanqi♥♥
YueLin♥♥
Gina♥
Ivy♥
Inez♥
Clara♥


Manjusri Sec School:
Vanessa♥♥♥ Beloved Besties!; Siao Siao Group Co-Director's Secretary; Chipster!
Gennie♥♥♥ Beloved Besties!; Siao Siao Group Manager; Charbor!
En Yee♥♥♥ "So Cute!!" Friend; Siao Siao Group Director's Secretary; Tralala~
Insyiraah♥♥ Lollipoopies!!! :DD
Mallika♥♥ 不知道!! Bu Zhi Dao!! :DD
Joo Xuan♥♥ POPcorn!!
YiJie♥♥ Good Friend!; Dance Hyper-nating Friend
JiaHui♥♥ Good Friend!; HCL Hyper-nating Friend
Isabella♥♥ Good Friend!; Siao Siao Group Co-Director
SiJin♥♥ 亲爱的!; Chloe
Charles♥♥♥ Siao Siao Group Promoter; Gor
Cleon♥♥♥ Siao Siao Group Promoter; ChioBu
DerrickTham♥♥♥ Siao Siao Group Promoter; DumbAss
WinstonNg♥♥♥ Siao Siao Group Co-Manager; SmartAss
Fong Ning♥ Lunch Friend


Hwa Chong Instituition:
XavierShee♥♥♥ Siao Siao Group Promoter; HCI Smart Ass!; UrineShee:D


Zharbor Club:

Gennie Zharbo Chew ♥♥♥
Ting Yi Charbor ♥♥♥


desperate housewives

just love me day by day
1E'10♥♥ Adrea♥ Alexandra♥ Amelia♥ Antoinette♥ AnZi♥ Belle♥ Carrine♥ Chelsea♥ Clara♥ Esther♥ Felicia♥ Gennie♥ Geraldine♥ Gina♥ HuiQi♥ Inez♥ Insyriaah♥ Isabella♥ Isabelle♥ Jean-rong♥ JiaFeng♥ JiaHui G.♥ JiaJia♥ JiaYan♥ Joy♥ Joyce♥ LianHua♥ MrLimMengYong♥ Linda♥ Liyana♥ Mallika♥ Nicky♥ Nicola♥ Peggy♥ PeiYing♥ QingWen♥ Sayhui♥ ShuQi♥ SiJin♥ Stacey♥ TeckLee♥ Vanessa♥ Victoria G.♥ Wanqi♥ Wenny♥ XiangJuan♥ Xinru♥ YiJie♥ Stacey's Blogshop! DressingMyself TouchTheVelvetSky!

Coded by hasta mañana with gratitude towards thebikiniboy. Header inspirations: scintillantstar | Icon: crumblee xxx



Me says HI :]
Sunday, March 14, 2010 /6:16:00 PM

Haha...hies!Ltittle naughty cousin is RIGHT beside me!! Haha..keep shouting ' I want play game!!" I was lyk on facebook then decided to on pet society for m! Bt he dk mah, went downstair to complain! lol... :)

Okok, todae morning went to tuition as usual. Then in the afternoon went to pizzahut to eat cos it was bro chi bdae!! And i manage to persuade him to go eat pizza!! Pleased with myself!!! Haha.... Yar, shop and BUY Presents for **** at action city! Haha...then went home and cous came and here he is!!

Todae nth to sae so i will do tag reply although i found that onli some tag for me!! Sian..but nehmind. I wil stay optimistic!

**Tag Reply**
xavier: THKS!! :)
x-Iraaaah: Hey~ Thks thk thk eu!! iraaaah!
vanessa: Thks! Secretary
Xinru: Thksthks!
Linda: Thanks :)
Xinru: Thks again!!
Jiayan:Hey..thks eu!

Johnson: Erm..hu are you?? Haha...are you at the wrong blog?? Plz check sia!!
Xavier: Thks..
Jiayan: Thk thks!!
charles: Thks :) Ah gor, you owe me YOSHINOYA!! Haha...
jeanrong: Haha..thks! Btw wat is funny??

Buhbyes!!! :D