|
|
if you're all alone, when the pretty birds have flown, honey, i'm still free
take a chance on me
|
|
hydrogen: Hello my sweet friends! helium: Best viewed in chrome. lithium: Stay or leave, and please tag! Kiss! beryllium: Showing 3 posts on main page! Click archives roll on top for monthly archives. |
boron: refresh carbon: close windows and study for a test so i can slack 2mrw! nitrogen: again, remeber to tag! :D oxygen: filling up space for fun! |
| Oh, haiya bitches. I'm a total geek, oh but who cares. (: I love chocolates and cookies, heart simplicity and have a passion for soft colours. I'm learning two things i've considered most important in my life: To love, and not to hate.(: So love you if you love me(: 'Cause i know i love you, i love you not. ♥/ |
Mostly, I heart chinese. A-ha! I know you guys hate chinese!
-But that's me I have twitter. I have facebook. I have a tumblr, but it's one year dead. That's because I'm, as shown above, an Icelandic Princess, too cold and proud to mix around. Twitter: @TingYiCharbor Facebook:Ting Yi Murray Middleton Lastly, a tag is greatly appreciated. Ma vie, mon amour. 1 2 3 |
|
1E'10♥♥
Adrea♥
Alexandra♥
Amelia♥
Antoinette♥
AnZi♥
Belle♥
Carrine♥
Chelsea♥
Clara♥
Esther♥
Felicia♥
Gennie♥
Geraldine♥
Gina♥
HuiQi♥
Inez♥
Insyriaah♥
Isabella♥
Isabelle♥
Jean-rong♥
JiaFeng♥
JiaHui G.♥
JiaJia♥
JiaYan♥
Joy♥
Joyce♥
LianHua♥
MrLimMengYong♥
Linda♥
Liyana♥
Mallika♥
Nicky♥
Nicola♥
Peggy♥
PeiYing♥
QingWen♥
Sayhui♥
ShuQi♥
SiJin♥
Stacey♥
TeckLee♥
Vanessa♥
Victoria G.♥
Wanqi♥
Wenny♥
XiangJuan♥
Xinru♥
YiJie♥
Stacey's Blogshop!
DressingMyself
TouchTheVelvetSky!
Coded by> hasta mañana with gratitude towards thebikiniboy. Header inspirations: scintillantstar | Icon: crumblee xxx |
C = Cleon V= Vanessa
V: Eh help me take leh!
C: Don want!
V: Walau! You help Ting Yi take then dont want help me!
Me: Haha. Jealous arh!?!
C: Because she from Hong Wen mah. Hong Wen Rocks!
V: Walau!
V: Vanessa, C: Cleon, G:,Gennie, Me: Ting Yi
Me: Eh cleon help me take leh.
C: Ok.
G: Help me also leh.
C: Ok.
V wails: Eh! Help me take also leh.
C: Cannot.
V: Why?
Me: Cos i from Hong Wen mah. Too bad! Vanessa jealous arh!?!
V: Wo mei you jealous lurh.
Vanessa ran quickly to the canteen, because she paiseh.